Thorough cleaning of tile and grout can increase the coefficient of friction by up to 35%. This increased friction reduces the risk of falls for your customers and employees. Give your tile, grout, and other hard surfaces a new look with Classy Carpet and Rug Cleaning. Let our certified technicians develop a maintenance program for your tile and grout that will extend its life, improve your company’s image and increase the safety of your facility.
– Increases the cleanliness level of your facility to improve image and safety and protect your investment in your floors
– Protects your investment by extending the life of your floors, saving you thousands of dollars in investment costs
– Cleans the indoor air
– With both freestanding and portable units, we are able to clean every inch of the hard floor coverings in your facility.
– Hard floor coverings include ceramic tile, polished concrete, porcelain kitchen tile, brick walkways, concrete walls, and other coverings.
– Our process begins with vacuuming the floor to remove all debris.
– We then look at any areas around the floor that may need to be protected during the cleaning process.
– Next, we apply an eco-friendly cleaner with oxidizing and degreasing properties that penetrates deep into the nooks and crannies to loosen the dirt from the floor.
– We pay special attention to the joints, rubbing them with a brush specially designed for this purpose.
– We then use a floor machine to thoroughly scrub the rest of the ceramic and/or stone tiles.
– In the next step, we use a high pressure washer attached to our truck that uses warm and soft water to rinse well and soak up the residue on the floor to make it clean.
– Then our blower is used to dry the floor quickly.
– Once the floor is dry, a transparent penetrating sealer is applied to the ceramic tile grout lines. For final restoration of ceramic tiles, a colored grout can be applied to the joints after cleaning. Color Grout is a pigmented acrylic grout sealer designed to recolor, seal, and restore existing grout lines. It gives joints a uniform color, with a very dense and durable finish that is available in a variety of colors. Dirt and food spills cannot penetrate the sealant, a simple wipe down is all that is required.
– In the case of natural stone, after cleaning, we can polish the stone to revive its luster. A penetrating sealer is then applied to the entire floor to protect it from future staining.
– Once the cleaning and impregnation is complete, all that remains is to give you some advice and suggestions on how best to maintain your floors to keep them looking their best.
As part of each cleaning, your certified Classy Carpet and Rug Cleaning professional will apply a coat of a permanent sealant to your grout lines. When our trained staff applies the sealant, a barrier is created that minimizes dirt from entering the grout pores. This keeps your grout cleaner longer and makes maintenance easy because dirt can’t penetrate deep into the cracks.
It is recommended that tiles, stones, and grout are cleaned every 12-18 months to ensure long-lasting protection. Shiny, clean, disinfected tiles, and stones look better and are healthier for people and pets.
Restore the appearance of your tile, grout, and stone by calling Classy Carpet and Rug Cleaning Service today. As a service provider trained in the tile and stone method, we can provide you with a free estimate over the phone.
If you have any questions about our stone, tile, and grout cleaning services, please call us today. We have the equipment and training to provide you with the best cleaning possible.
CALL US AT (925) 621-0103.