Carpet cleaning is highly recommended as it extends the durability of the carpet and the rug. Cleaning the carpets will protect us from bacteria and allergens, thus giving us a healthy environment. They can be cleaned personally at home using DIY methods and also through professional services.
The cleaning method is chosen based on the customer’s needs and the condition of the carpet. The service providers always assess the carpets, rugs, or upholstery materials before giving their services.
Carpet cleaning has five different methods namely
- Bonnet Cleaning
- Steam Carpet Cleaning
- Dry Extraction Cleaning
- Shampoo cleaning
Among these, dry cleaning and steam cleaning are the most commonly used methods.
- The steam cleaning method involves deep cleaning using high-pressure water and it’s the best method to clean the tough stains on the carpets.
- The dry extraction cleaning method involves very-low moisture as it takes minimum water along with the chemicals for cleaning.
- The bonnet cleaning is preferable for commercial places and hotels where the cleaning is frequent.
- The encapsulation method doesn’t require water to clean as they scrub and vacuum clean the dust and dirt.
- Shampoo cleaning is the oldest method of cleaning the carpet, which needs a lot of time for cleaning and drying.
The time to clean the carpets, rugs, or upholstery depends on four major factors namely Size, Condition, the Cleaning method, and the Preparatory work before cleaning.
- Domestic cleaning takes a minimum of 30 minutes for a single room. The cleaning in high-traffic areas takes a little extra time, as the dust and the stain are more than the other area carpets.
- Industrial or Commercial cleaning takes around 4-8 hours of cleaning because of heavy usage and dust underneath the carpets and rugs.
- The Steam method takes a minimum of 2 hours cleaning time and a further 4 – 5 hours for drying.
Cost of Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
Professional carpet cleaners charge according to their experience and service. On average, charges are between $25 to $75 for a single room and $350 to $550 for the whole house. The prices may vary depending on the size and the material.
There are various companies providing carpet cleaning services to customers all over the city. Classy Carpet and Run Cleaning is a renowned company that offers the best service for carpet and rug work such as Carpet Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Pet stain and odor removal at an affordable price. They also offer a free consultation for the customers.